There are various LCD display products used in retail stores, and the specific names of the products can vary depending on the manufacturer or supplier. Here are some examples of LCD display products commonly used in retail stores:
- Digital Signage Displays: These are large-format LCD displays designed for advertising and promotional messaging. They can come in various sizes and can be mounted on walls or placed on stands.
- Point-of-Sale Displays: These are small LCD displays that are typically used at checkout counters or in-store kiosks to display pricing, product information, or promotions.
- Shelf Edge Displays: These are LCD displays that are attached to the edge of store shelves and used to display pricing, product information, or promotional messaging.
- Interactive Kiosks: These are self-service kiosks with LCD displays that allow customers to browse products, place orders, or access other information about the store.
- Video Walls: These are multiple LCD displays arranged in a grid to create a large, high-resolution video display. They are often used for advertising or entertainment purposes.
- Transparent LCD Displays: These are LCD displays that allow customers to see through the screen while also displaying information. They can be used for showcasing products or providing information in a visually engaging way.
Again, the specific names of the LCD display products used in retail stores can vary depending on the manufacturer or supplier.